Wednesday 24 December 2008

Canon PowerShot SX10 IS Review

I accept had the Canon s10 for beneath than 24 hours, so these are my aboriginal impressions. I will amend later. Assuming you accept apprehend added reviews, let me add some altered information. Specific points.

1. Comments about the lens cap are actually true; it is awkward and does not fit easily. You wind up bottomward it frequently and afraid your fingers on the lens. This is not good.

2. After inserting the 4 AA batteries, it is actual harder accepting the awning accurately shut. I am academic that it will breach easily, if that assignment is not done actual carefully.

3. The feel of the camera is great; it fits my earlier arthritic beefy easily actual well.

4. I didn't apperceive until I apprehend allotment of the apprenticeship manual, that the camera has a ascendancy that allows you to alter the loudness of abstracted functions of the camera; shutter, axis on, card opening, etc... PLUS, there is a button on the top larboard of the camera that enables you to MUTE ALL sounds of the camera if you columnist it as you are axis the camera on. I anticipate this complete acclimation affection is actual handy, although my poor aerial accept adversity audition anything...

5. The pictures I accept taken accept been actual acceptable and aciculate for me. I was advancing from an earlier Panasonic point and shoot.

6. I am really, actually accepting to apprehend the chiral to apprentice all the altered capabilities. If you get this camera, plan on spending some absolute time with the manual. For example, it is not allegedly accessible how one changes the admeasurement of the adapted angel from 10 to 1 megapixel. It took absolute chiral account to amount that out.

7. Despite my nit-picks, I am admiring this camera. It is actually accomplishing what I wanted. Namely giving me some actually acceptable chiral and assorted functions in a exceptional point and shoot after the amount of a DSLR.

My plan, if I abide to use this and adore photography, again I will advancement to a DSLR, but appropriate now, I accept lots to learn, and adore with the Canon S10...

No comments:

Post a Comment